Friday 25 September 2009

New Rouge Bunny Rouge eyeshadows coming out


I'd emailed RBR to find out if they had anything new coming out and they sent me information on these eyeshadows and this picture. I'm really liking the look of these. I will also say when I emailed them they got back to me really quickly and were really friendly and helpful with my queries.
Here are their descriptions:
Papyrus Canary - Semi opaque palest creamy beige
Chestnut-napped Apalis - Semi opaque chestnut puree with a hint of cocoa dust
Grey Go-away Lourie – Semi opaque smoky slate grey
Blackpepper Jay – Semi opaque smoky black brown

3 comments:

  1. I'm in trouble because I think I want all four of these; I love neutral mattes and these all look very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm not excited at all by this... *tries to convince self that this is true....*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace and Mizzworthy,
    I think I will have to get Grey Go-away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay. My RBR collection is getting a bit scary ! Thanks for your comments xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin