Friday 12 August 2011

Rouge Bunny Rouge Long Lasting Cream Eyeshadow Collection Round Up

As promised here are all the RBR cream shadows together. I've been singing their praises in every post I have done on them.

Swatches L-R:Velvet Fritillary, Atlas Swallowtail,Brocade Skipper,Chiffon Ringlet, Batiste Grayling

Here are the applicators: L-R:Batiste Grayling, Velvet Fritillary, Atlas Swallowtail,Chiffon Ringlet, Brocade Skipper
On my pale and cool toned skin the colours are as follows:
Batiste Grayling -medium cool grey (some people have found this has a blue cast)
Velvet Fritillary-military green with golden hints
Atlas Swallowtail-nude beige/sand
Chiffon Ringlet-rich chocolate brown with very gentle golden shimmer
Brocade Skipper-cream champagne

For Jane and Meeta here is a quick compare of Chiffon Ringlet on the left and powder shadow in Bejewelled Skylark on the right. Bejewelled Skylark is warmer with different undertones,they are different enough to own both :)

I bought all of these from zuneta.com apart from Chiffon Ringlet, which was sent to me for free.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for this Replica! :) Very helpful. Both are equally gorgeous and unique enough. Darn;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these products, only two more to go before I complete the set. The only issue I have is the fact I have no idea how much is left. I have pretty much run out of Atlas Swallowtail already and it is very rare for me to use a makeup product up. How long are you finding they last? I guess it is a sign of how much I love Atlas Swallowtail though! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brocade Skipper looks like a perfect everyday shade! :) It would make a great base. Thanks for all of the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meeta,
    No problem! guess your RBR wishlist is getting bigger ;)

    Hi Lipstick Luvvie,
    I'm nearly out of my Atlas Swallowtail as well, I had it since early Feb, so guess about 6 months, mind you I'm going to see if it has a stopper thing inside it and if so take that out as I know when I did that with my Nars eye base there was loads left in there. I have to say I think Atlas Swallowtail remains my favourite :) x

    Hi Vintage Makeup,
    It does make a lovely base, its become a favourite of my mums as well and she doesn't usually deviate too much with what makeup she wears, so it must be good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for the swatches and especially for the comparison photo of the two brown RBR shadows! I only have Chiffon Ringlet for now and I think Atals Swallowtail and Batiste Grayling would be great additions to my cream shadow collection. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Klara,
    Glad its helped. They would look lovely on you, its always good to build up our RBR collections ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're lovely! I don't own anything from rouge Bunny Rouge but these are so beautiful that that may have to change! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lady Makeup!
    I think everyone needs a little RBR in their lifes ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin