Sunday 11 March 2012

Sue Devitt Day and Night Neutrals Eye, Lip and Cheek Palette

The limited edition Day and Night palette (£38.50) is an easy to wear palette of fresh, pretty shades that are coordinated extremely well.
The sleek silver palette consists of two blushes, three shadows and three lip glosses. It also contains two small brushes (one is double sided).

The blushes are very pigmented and I have to be very careful with application on my pale skin. They feel quite smooth, perhaps a tad dry and have a satin finish.
Pale Peach is a brightening peach and Evening Rose is a dusky rose.

The shadows have good pigment, feel really smooth and blend very well. All the shadows are shimmery.
It contains a delicate seashell pink, golden chocolate brown and a golden champagne.
Blush and shadows swatched below:
The glosses have a slightly tacky feel to them and are not long wearing. The colours are extremely pretty, though subtle.
The shades are nude pink, brown rose and a warm rose.
I think this is an extremely well thought out palette which will appeal to many. The quality is very good and it requires no thought to be able to get a pretty everyday look.

Ingredients:

My husband bought me this from lookfantastic.com

4 comments:

  1. The colours on the palette look soft and pretty. Very usable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jacqueline,
      It is really nice and so easy to wear, it would be a good one to take on holiday as well :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Sue Devitt palette. I love her products. Totally off topic I am sure you have heard that Le Metier de Beaute is coming back to the UK via Zuneta. I know lots of the UK ladies were missing this brand. Glad to see it making its way back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AfricanOrchid,
      They do have some lovely items, I was thinking of picking up their Icelandic Fjord palette as the colours look quite interesting.
      I have read about Le Metier, I am so happy and have starting writing a very big list :) x

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin