Wednesday 23 May 2012

L’Occitane Pivoine Délicate Lipstick Corail Charmant

 L’Occitane have brought out a new limited edition collection called Pivoine Délicate. The range is based around the Peony flower and includes an Eau de Toilette, Lip glosses, lip balms, Lipsticks, Hand Cream, perfume roll on/gloss duo and a Shimmering Powder.

The packaging is really pretty and feminine with gentle pink cardboard boxes adorned with drawings of peonies. Unable to resist I had to buy at least one item from the range.

I've had a few L’Occitane lipsticks in the past and they have all been sheer, because of this I ordered the brightest looking lipstick out of the 3, Corail Charmant (£12.50).

Though it appears as a rather feisty coral in the tube it applies as a sheer coral pink with a slight sheen.

Thought is doesn't last long, it glides on and feels quite moisturising, the texture has a balm quality about it but without the heavy feel.

Ingredients below, this lipstick is scented.


I bought this from uk.loccitane.com

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty colour and so summery! I bet it works so well on you :)
    Love from sunny Athens x
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina,
      I hope you are having a nice time, its rather sunny hear too, bit too much really I've already started complaining, what a grump I am :) x

      Delete
  2. I was not even aware that L’Occitane made makeup. What a beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zuzu,
      They have only brought out a few makeup collections I think, a very concise range, from what I have tried I'd say nice but won't set your world on fire :)

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin