Monday 4 June 2012

An Omorovicza offer for you

Omorovicza have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount on the wonderful Complexion Perfector BB SPF 20 (my review is here) and the Instant Plumping Set.

The code for the Complexion Perfector BB is valid for one month, from today until the 4th of July 2012, please enter this code at checkout
VB_BB_10

The Instant Plumping Set contains the Instant Plumping Cream, Queen of Hungary Mist (this is a beautifully refreshing non irritating face mist, I've bought myself one of these) and a deluxe sample size of the Gold Rescue Cream.
The code for the Instant Plumping Set is valid for one week, from today until 11th of June 2012, please enter this code at checkout
VB_SETS_10

Please note that these codes cannot be used simultaneously. One code can be used only on one order. If you place two orders right after each other however, they will be shipped together (it’s free shipping).

The website is http://www.omorovicza.com

As always none of my links are affiliated and I make no financial gain if you decide to make a purchase.

2 comments:

  1. With these offers you are spoiling us (she says in a rather bad imitation of the Ferrero Rocher advert). Thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    No problem :) That made me laugh, I'd quite happily go for a Ferrero Rocher right now actually :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin