Wednesday 12 December 2012

Omorovicza Gold Eye Lift

I felt a slight pang of regret when I proceeded to buy this eye cream, at £110 its the most expensive eye cream I have bought (La Mer The Eye Balm Intense was my second most expensive).
Its not that I resent spending this amount of money but eye creams for me can be rather fruitless; of the huge amount I have tried I can only think of 3 that I thought had any benefit. Unfortunately with age, my eye area is getting more puffy, less smooth and more lined, so finding a good eye cream has become a must.

As I have had a lot of success with the Omorovicza line it was somewhat inevitable that I would pin my hopes on their eye cream being the one.

The Gold Eye Lift cream is meant to reduce the "depth and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, renews elasticity, brightens tone and corrects sun damage"

Below are some of the ingredients and attributes (this is taken directly from omorovicza.com)
Gold Ferment: a powerful anti-inflammatory;
Vitamin K: alleviates dark circles under the eye
Vitamin A: resurfaces fine lines and wrinkles; reverses sun damage
Arnica: reduces puffiness
Vitamin C: corrects skin tone and helps reduce the appearance of age spots; powerful anti-oxidant and prevents free radical damage;
Palmitoyl Tripeptide and Caprooyl Tetrapeptide: strengthen dermo-proteins such as collagen and elastin for renewed elasticity and vitality
Ceramide: retextures lipid matrix to restore suppleness
Vitamin E: acts as an anti-oxidant
Vitamin F: hydrates and moisturises
Chicory Root Fructo-Oligosaccharide with 3D sequential release technology: tenses skin in the delicate eye contour throughout the day.

 I had just come off using an eye balm that really didn't work for me so my eyes were in a worse state than normal, I don't have high expectations I just want some improvement in moisture and puffiness. The texture is creamy and the perfect consistency, as its got richness but spreads easily and is not so heavy that it gives milia.

 It feels extremely soothing and moisturising and sinks into the skin with ease (also making a great base for concealer). I only have a few weeks worth left of use but I have already decided to re-buy this when I can afford to. Its not to say that the results are "wow" but I noticed the difference in just two weeks, the area was more hydrated, looked less lined, and the surface looked more smooth and less puffy.

I reiterate that I don't think you should expect miracles from this but its easily the best eye cream I have ever used and the only disadvantages are the price and I would have preferred it to have been housed in a pump container rather than a jar.

 I bought this from omorovicza.com

13 comments:

  1. It's great your saw results, its really expensive but if it works then it's worth it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bright Town Girl,
      I am glad to have found something that works finally :)

      Delete
  2. This sounds right up my alley!!! I don't know why, but I'm still thinking there's something out there to top my beloved Shiseido Benefiance eye cream. Anyway...yet another Omorovicza product to add to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gummy,
      There was a Shiseido I used to really like the texture of, was a long time ago wonder if its the same one you like. I bet thats one expensive wish list ;)

      Delete
  3. I am with you with eye creams - I have at least 4 on the go and none seem to do what I want, one may moisturise but then pill off when I put concealer on the top, another may give some tautening but leaves my eye lids feeling very dry. I am really glad that it is working for you and thanks so much for this helpful and informative review x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan :) I hate it when they ball up, I've had that a lot in the past. I think you would get on with this one by the sounds of it, I wonder if you could get a sample as I know they do them for the lighter eye cream, would be worth a try x

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's a pretty expensive product. I don't think I would spend that much at this point :) Anyway the packaging looks so luxurious and I am glad that you found that your skin is better! :)

    xx Meryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meryl,
      Thanks :) I did think about what I could have bought with the money instead ;) but I do really like it and would buy it again xx

      Delete
  6. The more I read about this line, the more I wonder if I should be trying it. Everyone seems to be in love with the line. I'm a fool for eye cream so I'd love to hear if you continue to like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marcia,
      It is a very well received line and I can't think that I have bought anything from them yet that I have not liked. They often have a good offer once a month on their website so its worth having a look :)
      I have decided to re-buy this eye cream, just need to start saving.

      Delete
  7. Great stuff. My wife and I both love a great under eye cream. We use a natural mud mask for around the eye and then need something firming and moisturizing, which this product sounds like it does. We get lines around the eyes and puffiness as well and I think this can reduce that. Thanks for the post!
    http://www.beautifulfacial.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi John,
      Its the most impressive eye cream I have tried, thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin