Sunday 5 May 2013

Rouge Bunny Rouge Ubiquitous Magnitude Mascara

Rouge Bunny Rouge are bringing out their new Ubiquitous Magnitude Mascara (£24) this month. I was delighted to be given the opportunity to try it.

The first thing that struck me was how light weight the tube and brush feel, it makes application feel a lot more comfortable and is not unwieldy like a lot of mascaras on the market. The formula contains Silk Protein to allow flexibility and a natural feel whilst protecting your lashes.

The fibre brush separates, lengthens and gives lift and creates a fluttery look. I really like that it catches all the lashes as I find most mascara cannot pick up my finer, smaller ones. It does not make the lashes feel brittle or stiff and to the touch you can feel the flexibility.
There is no smudging or flaking which is a must for me as I have very watery eyes. I also really like that this contains no fragrance and is alcohol free, a welcomed attribute for the many of us with sensitive eyes.

The mascara comes in two shades: Titanian (luminous black) & Almandine (luminous brown). I have Titanian which is a deep and intense black. 
There are very few mascara I'd feel comfortable buying as a present, but this would be one of them as its truly a great all-rounder which delivers in all categories.



Disclaimer: This was sent to me for free.

2 comments:

  1. This one seems to be a good mascara for the lower lashes as the wand somehow seems smaller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good for catching any little hairs and the head allows for precise application :)

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin